Zetaniche Payment Methods
Very often we get questions about payment options we are offering, how frequently payouts are done, etc. Unfortunately, there are lot of affiliates out there that didn’t have a nice experience with receiving their earnings and they don’t want to burn themselves twice. As long as these are the risks you are taking by picking specific affiliate network, it is also the matter of payment service they are offering. And this is definitely one of the measures for affiliates to make a decision if they will start work with any network . Obviously, they are already using specific services and are satisfied with the same ones and don’t want to switch to another service. Or maybe they have already tried some of them but didn’t have good experience, etc.
Everyone has different experience with different payment methods and opinions are split as everyone prefer one option over the other due to certain reasons. And in this article we will provide you with brief details about payment options that Zetaniche is offering for our partners as well to point out on their advantages.
Zetaniche is offering our partners to withdraw their earnings via Paxum, Payoneer and of course, inevitable wire transfer.
Let see what each of these services has to offer and why it would be good choice for you:
Let’s start from wire. Wire is meant from bank transfer and since this is the most popular way of money transfer, we decided to give it a tribute and open our payment method devoted blog post right with this payment option.
This is of course the most commonly payment method. But as any payment method it has it’s dark and bright side.
- What is good about bank wire is that this is the easiest way to withdraw your money, but also keep in mind that transfer can take up to 7 business days.
- The safest way of money transfer.
- Fees might vary from country to country as well on different amounts.
- Also there can be a barrier with different banks if they don’t accept international transactions.
Moving forward, as there are many available e-wallet services now, and each of them have their own methods as well as pros and cons, Paxum and Payoneer were our choice.
Why? Let’s see…
Paxum is a Canadian company that was established in 2005 and represents e-wallet payment method and it is available all over the world.
What is specific about Paxum is the fact that it was designed by group of webmasters and it is used by most of Affiliate programs and Ad networks that are dealing with adult traffic.
With Paxum you can choose whether your account is personal or business nature and of course different fees might vary for each type of account. In order to verify your account, you will need to provide with the copy of identification document, utility bill, and similar. After Paxum verifies your account, you will able to apply for Debit MasterCard. It takes time until the card arrives. When you receive payment, your will receive it on your Checking account which you will need to transfer to your Paxum MasterCard. You will be able to withdraw your money at any ATM, make purchases via your Paxum card or just to transfer money from Paxum to your bank account.
- When you receive payment on your Paxum account, in few steps only you can make transfer to your MasterCard and for this action you will be charged only 0.25$.
- Paxum allows you to send and receive money directly to your Paxum account via wire, direct deposit or online transfer between different Paxum accounts.
- Paxum has a referral program. You will get $7 for each user that signed up with your unique link and has activated prepaid MasterCard, and $5 for each person that signed up with your link and externally funds the account with $200.
- Paxum also has yearly charge which takes $44.95.
- Funds transfer between other Paxum account holders has flat fee of $0.25.
- Wire transfers will cost you $50 fee.
- As for the ATM withdrawal, Paxum charges fee of 2$ per each transaction.
- ATM balance inquiry costs $0,50.
- You are free of charge for POS transactions.
Payoneer is an e-wallet platform that has been founded in 2005 as well as Paxum and it is available in 200+ countries and operating with 150 currencies. Payoneer is also considered as one of the best PayPal alternatives.
- Verification of your account is done very fast and once account is approved Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard will be sent to you. You can use this card to make payments, withdraw money, make online purchases anywhere in the word as well to make store purchases.
- Delivery of your Payoner MasterCard is done very fast.
- Payoneer is very easy to use.
- Quick payments are available within 2-6 hours.
- You don’t need to convert funds to local currency, as it is automatically done by MasterCard with competitive conversion rates.
- Transfers between Payoneer holders are free of charge.
- Also, one big advantage for Payoneer is that their Global Payment Service allows you to get paid in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and CNY as if you had your own local bank account.
- Has a referral program. For every person that signed up using your unique link and receives $1000 in payments on their Payoneer account, you get $25 reward.
- Yearly fee for Payoneer MasterCard is something cheaper than Paxum and costs $29.95 and you can also get a replacement card for $12.95.
- You are completely free of charge when receiving payments from another Payoneer user, but when using local bank accounts in USD, you will need to pay 1% fees. Payment through credit cards take 3% of fee.
- When ti comes to withdrawal fees, withdrawing money to your bank account in local currency, fee will be up to 2%. However, if you will make withdrawal in USD, EUR or GBP, you have a flat fee of 1,50 for all of these currencies. ATM withdrawal takes $3,15 per each transaction and $1 fee for your balance inquiry. Keep in mind, in case you decide to decline your withdrawal request, you will pay $1 fee. As you can see, Payoneer is mostly offering fixed fees which is good for withdrawing higher amounts.
Ok, let’s sum up:
One important thing we need to emphasize – Zetaniche doesn’t charge any fees from our affiliates, meaning no money is deducted from your affiliate earnings.
Well dear partners, we hope our payment option analyses help you to make a comparison and get a better picture of each method that we are offering here in Zetaniche. If you already using some of these options, great. Contact us and we can start our cooperation immediately. If on the other hand, you are using other payment options but you found this info useful and made you wanna try one of them, we are more than happy that we helped.
Keep in mind, that Zetaniche offers monthly, semi-annually and annually payment. Minimum amount necessary to to be generated for payment is 100 for wire, and $50 for Paxum and Payoneer.
Don’t forget, Zetaniche is always open for new suggestions. We want to keep our partners happy and satisfied and always be open to hear their wishes.
For any questions you might have, feel free to contact us via email address: support@zetaniche or Skype: aff_zetaniche .