TOP OFFERS OF THE WEEK! Hungary marketing insights!
hope you are having a great week.
Whether you have already been promoting Zetaniche offers, or you are planning to do, check our TOP OFFERS OF THE WEEK:
As always, besides the list of the top performing offers for the past seven days, we have prepared for you some interesting additional information that may be useful during your Zetaniche journey.
Since we are having two offers in Hungary for this week (MyCashProfessor and DiabetesNoMore), we are providing you with brief marketing insights for this GEO, including percentage of internet users, top visited sites, as well as online paying and delivery habits of Hungarians.
Hungary – brief marketing insights
- Hungary is country located in Central Europe and member of the European Union.
- Hungarian is the official and predominant spoken language in Hungary (99.6%), while English (16.0%) and German (11.2%) are the most widely spoken foreign languages, followed by Croatian, Romanian, Romani, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Ukrainian.
Population and internet usage
- Total population of Hungary is 9.8 million people, where internet users are 7.8 million, which makes (80.2%).
- Studies show that one in four online Hungarians is between the ages of 25 and 34.
- According to SimilarWeb database, top visited sites in Hungary are: Google.hu, Facebook.com, Google.com, Youtube.com, Index.hu, Origo.hu, Idokep.hu, Freemail.hu, Ncore.cc, Wikipedia.org.
According to StatCounter:
- Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Hungary for August 2017 is: Desktop (65.67%), Mobile (32.22%), Tablet (2.11%).
- Browser Market Share in Hungary for August 2017 is: Chrome (52.46%), Firefox (22.95%), Opera (8.65%), Safari (4.96%), IE (1.81%), Other (9.19%).
- Operating System Market Share in Hungary for August 2017 is: Windows (63.08%), Android (27.01%), iOS (4.62%), OS X (1.56%), Linux (0.84%), Nokia (0.38%), Series 40 (0.33%), Samsung (0.15%), SymbianOS (0.1%), BlackBerry OS (0.03%), PlayStation (0.05%), Xbox (0.03%), Chrome OS (0.02%), Other (1.82%).
- Social Media Stats in Hungary for August 2017 are: Facebook (95.33%), Pinterest (2.13%), Tumblr (0.4%), Twitter (0.5%), YouTube (1.1%), Reddit 0.17%), Instagram (0.24%), LinkedIn (0.02%), VKontakte (0.04%), Google+ (0.04%), StumbleUpon (0.03%), Other (0.01%).
Top 5 Industries on Facebook are: Beauty, E commerce, Retail, Services, Travel.
- Studies show that the number of online shoppers in Hungary is over 4.6 million.
- Last year, online shoppers spent about 42 euros for an average online purchase.
- Average consumers tend to make purchases primarily based upon their immediate needs.
Delivery method and paying method
- When it comes to choosing a delivery method (72%) of Hungarians want their delivery by courier services, while cash payment upon delivery is the most popular payment option in terms of both the number and value of orders.
Hope these quick insights helped you in finding out more about Hungarian market and what may be advantages of promoting our COD offers there, considering Hungarians buying habits.
Check our previous post, find out how to start your first rocking campaign with Zetaniche, sign into the ZETANICHE and start earning some money with our Hungarian offers already today!
Don’t hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype us at aff_zetaniche, we will gladly help you with setting up your campaign!
This week will be all in a sign of GEO’s, so stay with us, as in the next post we will be helping you how to choose the right ZETA GEO for promotion!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for the cool tips, updates and insights!