Hello our dear affiliates,
hope you are enjoying summer as much as we are, but there is no time for slowing down when it comes to affiliation.
For this week we have prepared for you some marketing insights of a very much special country where Skype was invented and which has the highest number of supermodels per capita – Estonia.
Lets continue with few more interesting facts:
- The country has distinctly more women than men. For every 100 females in Estonia, there are 84 men. Estonian women live 10 years longer, on average.
- The Estonian language is one of the hardest to learn.
- And, in case you are thinking of relocating, Estonia doesn’t accept dual citizenship.
- Estonia, officially the Republic of Estonia is a sovereign state in Northern Europe.
- Estonia is a developed country with an advanced, high-income economy that is among the fastest growing in the EU.
- The official language, Estonian, belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic languages.
- Other languages spoken in Estonia: Russian, Ukrainian, other.
There are researches that are showing that internet market in Estonia is one of the most advanced in Eastern Europe. The Internet usage is really high. Dividing internet usage into age groups gives a better picture of the Estonian internet market – 99% of 25-34 year-olds, and 95% of 35-44 year-olds log on daily. The older generations also log on regularly with 45-54 year-olds and over 55s showing an 86% and 74% daily penetration rate, respectively. As for the device usage rate, people in Estonia use mobile phones more frequently than computers.
Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet share
Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Estonia in June 2018 was: Desktop (70.62%), Mobile (26.33%) and Tablet (3.05%).
Browser Market Share
Browser Market Share in Estonia in June 2018 was: Chrome (63.39%), Firefox (12.06%), Safari (11.64%), IE (4.64%), Opera (2.23%), Samsung Internet (2.19%) and Other (3.85%).
Operating System Market Share
Operating System Market Share in Estonia in June 2018 was: Windows (60.12%), Android (20.38%), OS X (8.62%), iOS (8.53%), Linux (1.25%) and Other (1.10%).
Social Media Stats
Social Media Stats in Estonia in June 2018 were: Facebook (59.86%), Pinterest (16.61%), YouTube (8.4%), Twitter (5.87%), Instagram (3.71%), Tumblr (2.15%).
Online buying and paying methods
The Estonian payments market has advanced a long way over the years and electronic methods are mainly used for payments. More than 99% of payments made through banks are initiated through electronic channels and only 1% use non-electronic options like cash payments or paper-based payment orders.
Ranking of online payment methods:
1. Credit cards,
4. SEPA Credit Transfer (regular Bank Transfers)
5. SEPA Direct Debit
6. Others (paysafecard, bitcoin)
Well our dear Zetanitians, we really hope you enjoyed our post devoted to Estonian market. We are always trying to share useful information with you and point out on advantages of specific profitable markets. Estonia is definitely one of them and that is why you shouldn’t think to long and start promoting offers in this country, which has great potential.
Zetaniche has a wide range of offers for Estonia and we would be very happy if you would choose us to start this journey with.
As always, for any questions you might you can write us directly on email@example.com or Skype us at aff_zetaniche.