Top offers of the week! Albania marketing insights!
here we are once again with our Weekly Top Offers list. Please, take a few minutes and check this out:
Albania is under the spotlight for this week, so let’s check what this interesting country has to offer us in regards of affiliate marketing.
- Albania is a small, mountainous country in the Balkan peninsula, with a long Adriatic and Ionian coastline.
- The capital city is Tirana, which is also the financial capital of the country.
- The current population of Albania is 2,933,114, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
- Albania population is equivalent to 0.04% of the total world population.
- Albania ranks number 138 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Albania is 107 per Km2 (277 people per mi2).
- The total land area is 27,400 Km2 (10,579 sq. miles).
- 66.2 % of the population is urban (1,942,583 people in 2018).
- The median age in Albania is 36.6 years.
The official language of this country is Albanian. Albanian is a language of the Indo-European family, in which it occupies an independent branch. It is an official language in Albania and Kosovo as well and has official minority status in Macedonia, Italy, Romania, Montenegro, Serbia and others.
In Albania, there were 1,932,024 Internet users in June 2017, which makes 52% penetration of total population.
According to Alexa stats, here are TOP 10 sites that Albanians are visiting:
According to StatCounter data, here are statistics for Albanian market, for February 2018:
- Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Albania in February 2018 was: Mobile (49.33%), Desktop (48.29%) and Tablet (2.38%).
- Browser Market Share in Albania in February 2018 was: Chrome (69.02%), Safari (16.7%), Firefox (4.28%), Samsung Internet (2.9%), Android (2.27%), IE (1.76%), Other (3.03%).
- Operating System Market Share in Albania in February 2018 was: Windows (45.63%), Android (33.45%), iOS (17.2%), OS X (1.51%), Linux (0.64%), Other (1.57%).
- Social Media Stats in Albania in February 2018 were: Facebook (75.49%), Pinterest (10.04%), Twitter (5.47%), YouTube (5.09%), Instagram (1.84%), Tumblr (0.67%), Other (1.40%).
94% of online buyers in Albania buy via desktop, while 4% of them are making online purchases via smartphones and yet 2% use tablets for this action.
Delivery and payment methods
Online buyers in Albania are also not an exception when it comes to choosing model of delivery. As for paying methods for online purchases, 75% of Albanians prefer Cash on delivery, 15% do bank transfer, 6% use online credit card payment and 4% use other alternative methods.
Well our dear Zetanitians, we really hope you enjoyed our brief post devoted to this market. We are always trying to share useful information with you and point out on advantages of specific profitable markets.
As always, for any questions you might you can write us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype us at aff_zetaniche.