TOP OFFERS OF THE WEEK! Bulgaria marketing insights!
Let’s start this wonderful day with Zetaniche’s TOP OFFERS!
We love weeks that are in GEO sign, since let’s be honest, each GEO is special in it’s own way and definitely deserves a bit of attention. This week the winner is Bulgaria!
Bulgaria has taken even two places on our this week Top offers list with our Dating offer WhatsChat and Bizop offer MyCashProfessor. First conclusion, Bulgarians are looking for online ways to find love and earn money. Is there a better combination…
Let’s see what else is so interesting about Bulgaria.
Bulgaria – brief marketing insights
Bulgaria is located in Southeastern Europe and lying on eastern part of Balkan Peninsula and it is a member of European Union. Bulgarian is the official language and native to 85,2% of the population. Other languages that are spoken in Bulgaria by minorities are Romani, Turkish and others.
Population and internet usage
Total population of Bulgaria is 7,045,259. From this number, there is 4,213,065 of internet users which makes 59,8% of population.
- According to SimilarWeb data, Bulgarians are mostly visiting following sites:
Google.bg, Facebook.com, Youtube.com, Google.com, Abv.bg, Zamunda.net, Wikipedia.org, Olx.bg, Sportal.bg, bet365.com
According to StatCounter:
- Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Bulgaria for September 2017 is: Desktop (59.77%), Mobile (36.7%), Tablet (3.53%).
- Browser Market Share in Bulgaria for September 2017 is: Chrome (65%), Firefox (14.57%), Safari (5.57%), IE (4.03%), Android (2.77%), Samsung Internet (2.57%).
- Operating System Market Share in Bulgaria for September 2017 is: Windows (56.25%), Android (33.84%), iOS (5.59%), OS X (1.54%), Unknown (1.3%), Linux (1.22%), Samsung (0.08%), Series 40 (0.04%), Chrome OS (0.03%),Nokia (0.03%), %), BlackBerry OS (0.02%), SymbianOS (0.02%), PlayStation (0.02%), Other (0.01%).
- Social Media Stats in Bulgaria for September 2017 are: Facebook (97.58%), Pinterest (0.65%), Twitter (0.62%), Tumblr (0.16%), YouTube (041%), Reddit (0.11%), VKontakte (0.05%), LinkedIn (0.03%), Google+ (0.24%), Instagram (0.09%), StumbleUpon (0.04%), Other (0.01%).
- Statistics showed for Bulgarian online market the number of 1,1 million internet buyers in 2016., which is less than 20% of the total population.
- The most active in online buying are those aged between 16-24 and 25-34 where female are more dominant comparing to male.
- Over 50% of Bulgarian shoppers use the internet via smartphones.
Delivery method and paying method
The most preferred way of delivery by Bulgarian online users is by home courier (80%) or in the workplace. I believe it won’t be a surprise when saying that majority of online buyers in Bulgaria prefer cash on delivery (85%) payment option. Approximately 30% of consumers accept electronic payment solutions, with online card bank cardholders.
Well our dear Zetanitians, hopefully these brief information were helpful and gave you some knowledge about Bulgarians when it comes to their online habits. Since Bulgarian are very skeptical when it comes to paying over the internet and prefer to pay the product after it has been delivered, our COD offers would make an excellent choice for you to start your campaigns with Zetaniche.
So, don’t wait longer, join us now and start promoting some of our high converting Bulgarian offers! For any questions you might have, feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or Skype: aff_zetaniche.
At very beginning of this post we promised “GEO week” so stay with us and find out which GEO surprise we are preparing for you and learn how to take advantage of it!