Hello our dear Zetanitians,
Hope you are rocking some awesome offers at the moment. As the middle of the week is here, we have prepared TOP OFFERS OF THE WEEK just for you:
Looking deeper into the provided data in the table, you will notice that Romania was top performing GEO for WhatsChat and GoSlimmer offers in past period. What do you think about taking some time and seeing what this GEO is offering you in regards of affiliate marketing?
Romania is a hidden gem, located in southeastern Europe. Full of history and culture, the country’s capital, Bucharest, is even called “Little Paris.” The Romanian language is 1,700 years old and the earliest homo sapiens fossils, up to now, were discovered in 2002 in southwestern Romania, in the Cave of Bones. The fossil’s age is estimated at 37,800 to 42,000 years old.
Are you curious in promoting Zetaniche offers in this interesting country?
We would like to start with some interesting marketing facts that you will surely find useful when it comes to promoting offers on Romanian market.
- Romania is a Southeastern European country and the largest in the Balkans. Romania is the seventh most populous member of the European Union, while its capital, Bucharest, is the sixth largest city in the EU.
- The total population of Romania is 21,599,736 people.
In Romania there are several spoken languages. Beside Romanian, the only official language nationwide, other spoken languages include Hungarian, German, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian, Russian or Ukrainian.
The number of Romanian internet users has increased by (3.8%) in 2017, to 11 million people (11,236,186), according to data released by the National Institute of Statistics (INS).
According to the INS, the number of internet users has grown constantly over the years across all age groups. In 2017 the share of internet users aged between 16 and 74 increased by (3.8%), reaching around 11 million people.
(86.8%) of 16-74 year olds used the internet in the last 3 months of the 2017. Out of that number, (73.3%) used it daily or almost daily, and (22%) used it on a weekly basis.
Among the age group 16-74, those employed used the internet the most, around (61.7%), followed by students at (15,1%).
(74.8%) of men and (72.1%) of women used the internet. The highest share in the use of daily or almost daily internet is represented by men aged 16-34, the same situation being recorded for women, where the highest share is in the same age category.
A share of 9 out of 10 people (92.6%) and almost 1 of 2 retirees (47.3%) use the internet daily.
According to SimilarWeb stats, here are the top 10 sites that are visited in Romania:
According to StatCounter:
- Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Romania in December 2017 was: Desktop (59.36%), Mobile (37.77%) and Tablet (2.87%).
- Browser Market Share in Romania in December 2017 was: Chrome (67.67%), Firefox (9.84%), Safari (8.05%), Opera (3.67%), Samsung Internet (3.28%), IE (2.97%) and Other (4.52%)
- Operating System Market Share in Romania in December 2017 was: Windows (54.73%), Android (31.9%), iOS (7.67%), OS X (2.33%), Linux (1.25%) and Other (2.12%)
- Social Media Stats in Romania in December 2017 were: Facebook (87.98%), YouTube (4.24%), Pinterest (3.53%), Twitter (1.5%), Instagram (0.88%), reddit (0.65%) and Other (1.22%).
According to researchers, (21%) of the online Romanian population have bought something online in 2017. In the same year, 1.4 million Romanian online shoppers used a mobile device to complete a purchase. The most popular product categories among Romanians are electronics, fashion and home & decor. The average spending per online shopper was 895 euros in 2017.
Delivery and paying methods
According to latest researches, the absolute majority of online consumers in Romania (90%) prefer to pay cash-on-delivery. For buying physical products, the card usage is around (7%). Approximately (90%) of online orders are paid with cash on delivery.
Guys, we hope these information helped you in understanding the potential of this market a bit more, as well as how big is the advantage of starting running our COD offers for Romania.
Still not a Zetaniche Publisher? Apply now!
As always, you can write us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype us at aff_zetaniche.