Hello our dear partners and the one who are ready to join our successful network!
In today’s post we have decided to introduce you one of the most profitable GEO’s Zetaniche is operating with, so don’t think twice about staying with us and finding more abut this GEO.
We all love Poland, we all love it’s culture, we love their complicated hardened Slavic language, their food and their rich history, but how much do we actually know about Poland in regards of affiliate marketing? This is why we have decided to give you some marketing insights about Poland.
Interested in promoting Zetaniche offers for this market? Stay with us.
- The Republic of Poland is a country situated in Central Europe, with it’s neighbour countries Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania. Country has access to the Baltic Sea in the north and is surrounded by mountains in the south. Capital city is Warsaw.
- The current population of Poland is 38,133,498 based on the latest United Nations estimates.
- The population density in Poland is 125 per Km2 (323 people per mi2) with the total land area of 306,230 Km2 (118,236 sq. miles)
- The median age in Poland is 40.1 years.
- Official and the main language spoken in Poland is Polish, with main immigrant languages Russian, Ukrainian,Vietnamese, Greek, Chinese, Bulgarian, Turkish, Hindi and others, while main foreign languages are English, Russian and German.
- The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł.
There are 27,922,152 internet users in Poland. The internet is a part of everyday activities of a high number of Poles with nearly two-thirds of adults using it regularly, according to researches.
The internet is used by nearly all young Poles aged 18-34, as well as majority of 35-44 years old. Half of Poles in the 45-54 age group go online, two-fifths of those aged 55-64 and among the oldest Poles, above 65, it is about one-sixth.
Digital skills proficiency is usually related to the education level, but this is considered only for older users and it does not play a significant role in the case of the young.
Internet usage is the least common among Poles with primary education. Economic situation of respondents is not a key factor, but it may, along with the lack of skills, limit internet access.
According to SimilarWeb current TOP 10 visited websites in Poland are:
Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet share
Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Poland in December 2017 was: Mobile (59.04%), Desktop (39.76%) and Tablet (1.2%).
Browser Market Share
Browser Market Share in Poland in December 2017 was: Chrome (72.42%), Firefox (9.49%), Samsung Internet
(4.49%), Opera (4.27%), Safari (2.62%), Android (2.44%) and Other (4.29%).
Operating System Market Share
Operating System Market Share in Poland in December 2017 was: Android (56.64%), Windows (37.36%), iOS (1.98%), OS X (1.54%), Linux (0.76%) and Other (1.72%).
Social Media Stats
Social Media Stats in Poland in December 2017 were: Facebook (55.27%), YouTube (15.31%), Pinterest (8.06%), Twitter (7.64%), Reddit (4.94%), Tumblr (3.13%) and Other (5.35%).
Online buying in Poland
Over half of internet users in Poland can be identified as online buyers. Online buyers in Poland are primarily people aged 50 years of younger, with a secondary or university degree and living in larger cities. Also, there are more women than men who shop online in Poland.
In 2017, females outnumber male online buyers. Females between the ages of 25-34 account for the biggest market share, representing 3.5 million online buyers. The second biggest category of online buyers is women aged between 35-44, accounting for just over 2.7 million online buyers.
60% of online buyers in Poland shop online via desktop. 35% of buyers make purchases via smartphone, and 5% made their most recent purchase via tablet.
Delivery and paying methods
We are all aware how important is to estimate buying power of the market, but nothing less important is to understand that consumers are not focusing only on the price, but moreover on the service quality, delivery and paying methods.
In regards of that, online buyers in Poland are using many forms of payment methods. Cash on delivery or COD is still very popular and may reach up to 40% of the order volume, whereas credit card payments are still considerably lower than in most EU markets, at 26% of order volumes.
Why to start promoting Zetaniche offers in Poland?
- Unique offers in most popular categories,
- COD one of the preferable models of the delivery,
- Various options for traffic sources.
Guys, we are sure we showed you how big potential this GEO has in regards of promoting offers. JOIN OUR NETWORK today and get started with our most wanted offers in Poland.
Our devoted Team is here to help you with anything you may need. Feel free to Skype us at aff_zetaniche or email us at email@example.com anytime!