Hello our dear affiliates!
Please, take a few minutes and check our top performers table for the past week:
As you have probably noticed, Tesla Saver and Pingu Lingo are having great results in the same country, and that is why we have decided to devote blog post to this fascinating country – Portugal.
Let us share with you some interesting facts about this country:
- Over 236 million people world-wide are native Portuguese speakers. Portuguese is the official language of Portugal, Brazil, Cape Verde, Angola, Guinea Bissau, Mozambique, Principe, Sao Tome, and Equatorial Guinea. Portuguese is also spoken in Goa (India), Macao and East Timor.
- The Vasco da Gama Bridge in Lisbon is 10.5 miles (17 kilometers) long, making it the longest in Europe.
But let’s cross bridges between us and start promoting some phenomenal offers in this country! Continue reading this blog post and find out why!
- Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain.
- It’s estimated that more than 10.8 million people live in Portugal, of which 42.4% is between 25 and 54 years old.
- The capital and largest city is Lisbon, other major cities are Porto, Braga, Aveiro, Faro and Coimbra.
- Portugal is a developed country with a high-income advanced economy and high living standards, being the 20th most advanced country in terms of social progress and the 25th most prosperous one.
Portuguese is the commonly spoken language and the first language of most of the population. The Portuguese have adopted the use of other foreign languages, mainly English, French, and Spanish. Portuguese is the country’s official language, while English is the second most common language.
According to data from 2017 about 7 million Portuguese inhabitants (around 68%) have access to the internet.
Dividing internet usage into age groups gives a better picture of the Portuguese online buying market:
- 98% of 16-24 year olds,
- 91% of 25-34 year-olds and
- 85% of 35-44 year-olds log on daily.
The older generations also log on regularly with 45-54 year-olds and over 55s showing a 77% and 67% daily penetration rate, respectively.
According to SimilarWeb stats, here are the top 10 sites that Portuguese are mostly visiting:
According to StatCounter:
- Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share in Portugal in June 2018 was: Desktop (72.44%), Mobile (23.79%) and Tablet (3.77%).
- Browser Market Share in Portugal in June 2018 was: Chrome (68.96%), Safari (11.57%), Firefox (7.9%), IE (4%), Edge (3.33%), Opera (1.53%) and Other (2.71%).
- Operating System Market Share in Portugal in June 2018 was: Windows (59.09%), Android (19.38%), OS X (11.62%), iOS (7.78%), Linux (0.73%) and Other (1.40%).
- Social Media Stats in Portugal in June 2018 were: Facebook (80.33%), Pinterest (5.85%), YouTube (4.66%), Twitter (4.43%), Instagram (2.44%), Tumblr (1.24%) and Other (1.05%).
Online buying is widely spread among Portuguese. There are currently 5.51 million online buyers in Portugal.
Online shoppers in Portugal n average spend €1,079 per year.
92% of online shoppers in Portugal buy via desktop, a stark contrast to the amount of smartphone (4%) and tablet (4%) shoppers.
Delivery and payment methods
In Portugal, the preferred online payment method is credit card, but 1.3 million Portuguese also use payment services, which generates temporary cards for online payments. Like in all countries where Zetaniche is operating, Portugal is not an exception, when it comes to interest for paying on delivery, so choosing our COD offers for this GEO will be an excellent choice for you.
Well our dear Zetanitians, we really hope you enjoyed our brief post devoted to this market. We are always trying to share useful information with you and point out on advantages of specific profitable markets.
As always, for any questions you might you can write us directly at email@example.com or Skype us at aff_zetaniche.